To improve the delivery of services of the Philippine Embassy, all Embassy clients are requested to participate in the Embassy’s Client Feedback Program by filling out the Client Feedback Form and submitting it to
Your feedback is important to us.
Definition of Client-Feedback Terms
Quality of Service (Kalidad ng serbisyo)
- Courtesy (Pagiging magalang) – refers to the politeness exhibited and hospitality extended by the employee in all interactions made by the client with any employee in the unit, regardless whether the employee is on duty at the window or just merely being asked for directions by the client.
- Promptness (Kabilisan ng serbisyo) – refers to either the timely response of the official and employee in directing the client to the appropriate action officer or the efficient time management of the action officer regarding the client’s concerns or in any other transaction which includes meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and ability (Kaalaman at kakayahan sa pagbibigay-serbisyo) – refers to both the quality of the knowledge possessed by the official or employee which addresses the questions or issues raised by the client, and to the suitability of the official or employee which addresses the questions or issues raised by the client, and to the suitability of the official or employee to perform the duties and responsibilities of his / her assigned job position / title.
Facilities (Mga kagamitan sa tanggapan)
- Comfort (Kaginhawaan) – refers to the capacity of physical ease and well-being provided by the premises of the unit, from the accessibility of the unit, ease of directions around the unit as the clients go through the procedures in the assigned areas, to the quality of the furniture, equipment, and materials which would assure comfort for the client as he / she goes through the procedures.
- Cleanliness (Kalinisan) – refers to the neatness of the area which contributes to the conduciveness for public service transactions and promotes an atmosphere of cohesiveness in the flow of bureaucratic procedures, such as referrals to particular / specific units and step-by-step processes.
- Sufficiency (Sapat) – refers to the adequacy of the quantity and the quality of the physical facilities necessary for transactions, e.g. application forms.
- Excellent (Magaling) – The service rendered by the official or employee is exemplary according to the standards of the evaluating client, and if such service is extended beyond the call of duty, or covered an aspect of the service not directly related, but nonetheless relevant, to the service which was requested.
- Satisfactory (Nasiyahan) – The client is merely satisfied with the performance of the official or employee, and adjudges such service as “ministerial” and without any added value; this means that the evaluating client expected everything which transpired during the transaction.
- Neutral (Walang masabi) – The client deems the elements being rated as irrelevant to the service availed or just merely disinterested.
- Unsatisfactory (Hindi nasiyahan) – The client is not satisfied with the manner by which the service was rendered, or with the emotions which the official or employee exhibited during the transaction, and adjudged the transaction as below par of the standards of government service.
- Poor (Masama) – The client experienced difficulty and exasperation as he / she goes through the necessary bureaucratic procedures in attaining the purpose of the transaction; this difficulty and level thereof may be found or gauged for whatever reason, procedural or attitudinal.
Client Feedback Form